Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Cards, a Cool Butterfly Tube and a Special 1 Day Sale

Wacky Wednesday Cards

Drop in all day long to make these great cards, just $2 each. 
Photobucket
 
This week we will be making this adorable Butterfly Tube filled with Skittles.  Just $2.
Photobucket
 
Wacky Wednesday Special Sale
1 Day Only
Photobucket

We have the new Tim Holtz Mini Paper Rosette Die in stock as well as the orginal. 
Photobucket
 
We also have Tim's Tattered Flowers and Tattered Leaves back in stock.
Photobucket
 
These adorable pins from Webster's Pages are so cute.
Photobucket
 
New KaiserCraft School line.
Photobucket
 
I can't seem to get a good photo of these great flowers from Petaloo. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Crystal said...

WOW! I was just in there for the first time Saturday and you already have all this new stuff! I wish I lived closer! Thanks for the awesome customer service while I was there!