Monday, April 25, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Cards, New Destination Tags & New Mini Dew Drops packages

Wacky Wednesday Cards

Tina has been a busy girl designing cards for everyone.  Available all day Wednesday and Thursday, just $2 each.
Photobucket
  One Day Only!
Photobucket
The New Hero Arts stamps have arrived! 
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm so excited for these new Fancy Pants Beach Bum lines. 
I see mini albums in the future.  I'll get photos of the girl line tomorrow.
Photobucket
Photobucket

We R Memory Keepers came out with new Destinations Tags.
Photobucket
 
New smaller packages of Dew Drops
Photobucket
 
I spent my weekend prepping flowers for my Flower Making Frenzy class this Thursday.  This class is sold out but I will be running another session in the weeks to come.  I also have enough flower ideas to run another two different flower making classes. 
 
If you are signed up for this class, Please bring scissors, hot glue gun and extra glue, embossing stylus or rub-on roller.  If you happen to have the tool kit from Punch Bunch, bring it.    Regular tape runners will not be strong enough to hold on many of the flowers that we are making.
Photobucket

As many of you have heard, Lisa Hetrick is no longer designing stamps for Unity.  If you loved her designs, you will love the new adventure she is going on.  Click Here.

No comments: