Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Photo Scraps will be Closed on Tuesday

Hi Everyone,

Due to the uncertainty of what Tuesday's weather will bring, we will be closed on Tuesday.  Wednesday we will be closing at 5:00 for Halloween.  I really hope the weather will clear out for the kids to Trick or Treat.   We are lucky and still have power.   I hope you are safe and warm too.   My crazy kids thought it would be fun to skateboard and roller skate in the rain.



































Wacky Wednesday Cards
I did have some time to play with cards today.   Of course, I dragged out my Frantage stuff to play with.
We will need a bit of time Wednesday morning to get this card prepped since I didn't bring enough to prep at home.  We will also have an assortment of other cards out for you to make too.  They will be available to make all day Wednesday and Thursday.  Just $2 each.


No comments: