Thursday, October 11, 2012

Weekend Special, New We R Memory Keepers & Copic Coloring Guides

Hi Everyone,

I am enjoying the crisp fall weather.  It is putting me in the mood for crafting and a weekend special.

Weekend Special
Receive 10% off your Pre-Paid Pre-orders from this Hero Arts Christmas Catalog.   
Click here for the Hero Arts Christmas Catalog.


New Yuletide Collection from We R memory Keepers.

Tim Holtz Metalic Distress Stains

New Cuttlebug Embossing Folders.
All the Copic Coloring Guides are back in stock including the newest one.
New Midway line from October Afternoon.

Tina's Demo Day card.
Tuesday November 13th  6-8 PM  &
Sunday November 25th  1-3 PM
Join Tracy for this all new card class where you will be stamping on vellum and using lots of great aged embossing powders. Please bring adhesive, pop dots, Copic colors YG67 and R29, brown chalk ink for your edges.  $24

Since we are heading into the Fall season, we will be creating a lovely Autumn-colored card at my table.  My card uses a color combo that I love for Fall - teal, rust, brown, and off-white.  I can't seem to get enough of those colors right now.

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!
Cindy

No comments: