Thursday, July 11, 2013

Stayce DeWid is teaching 2 Mixed Media classes Sunday July 21st

 



We are so excited to have Stayce DeWid of Art Anthology teach two fun Mixed Media classes on Sunday July 21st  


 Stayce DeWid
I owned a scrapbook store for many years before moving on to teaching and owning my own manufacturing company. I worked with Creative Imaginations for 5 years creating catalog projects, booth projects, booth projects and teaching with their products. For 3 years, I was also a Golden Ambassador, Lead educator and education coordinator for Tattered Angels LLC. My teaching abilities have taken me to so many fantastic places around the globe. I love sharing my love for papercrafting with anyone that will listen. I've been published in several publications such as Memory Makers magazine, Scrapbooking and Beyond magazine and Gift Maker Magazine.

Mixed Media Album $53 (3.5 hours)  11-2:30 PM
In this class you will dive into the world of mixed 
media. We will play with the NEW Art 
Anthology products, along with gesso, modeling 
paste and lots of fun textures to play with. There will also be 
other color options for you to play with!!!





Reef Mini Album $55 (4 hours)  3-7 PM
An artistic journey with Stayce DeWid. Come and explore the magic of Art Anthology while Stayce takes you on a creative adventure designed to expand your horizons! Various techniques and applications will be discovered and investigated in this fantastic 8 x 8 binder album. Become familiar with all that Art Anthology can offer you, you will be amazed!





No comments: