Friday, July 12, 2013

Sweet N Sassy Card Class and Trunk Show Saturday July 13th

Hi Everyone,

We are so excited to announce that Korin Sutherland of Sweet n Sassy stamps is coming to visit us.

Saturday July 13th is 
Sweet N Sassy Day at Photo Scraps
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps are bringing their wonderful stamp selection to Photo Scraps and teaching a great class too!

Trunk Show  11-7 PM





They will be bringing lots of Sample cards to inspire us.



Korin Sutherland, Owner of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps



First and foremost, I am a Christian--many people call themselves Christians, but what it truly means is that I am born-again--a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. He has saved me from the bondage of sin and death and I will join him in Heaven when my time on earth is through. I KNOW this for a fact because God promises it in His word, the Bible (John 3:16).

As you can see, my faith is very important to me as is my hubby and our 3 precious boys. When I find extra time, I spend it stamping. 


In November 2007, I started a small company called Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I am having a blast designing my own line of stamps and making tons of fabulous new friends! If you share my love for the Lord and my stamping obsession...er, I mean passion ;), you just might find something here worth your while.

Happy stamping and God Bless!







Saturday July 13th  1-3 PM
Sweet N Sassy Cards with Korin  $27


No comments: