Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Two for Tuesday, Bag Lady Bonus Thru Wednesday, Wacky Wed & Demo Day Saturday

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for the outpouring of love that we have received since my last email.  I have received many supportive emails and visits from our wonderful customers.  I can not thank you all enough for all the kind words, support and patronage.  

If the weather treats us nice, we will be open on Tuesday.  I will post what we decide on the blog and Facebook page.   Since we were closed on Sunday, I am extending the Bag Lady Bonus Days thru Wednesday.  If we are closed Tuesday, the Two For Tuesday deal will be available on Wednesday also.

We created a little Christmas Carol video for your viewing pleasure. Well, maybe pleasure is not the right word.  Warning, we are singing.

 


Be sure to scroll down to see all the great Demo Day projects planned for you this Saturday.

Two for Tuesday

























Wacky Wednesday Cards
Lisa Halstead has been busy creating new cards for you.  Available all day Wednesday and Thursday.  Just $2 each.



No comments: