Monday, March 9, 2015

Stampendous Catalog

Hi Everyone,

We had a wonderful weekend with Rhea.  The ladies learned a lot of coloring techniques and can't wait for Rhea to come back the weekend of May 15th.  I'll have class information for you in a couple of weeks.   

I will be sending you another email tomorrow with New Bo Bunny.

I will be ordering the popular Stampendous House Mouse stamps on Thursday.  If you would like to order anything from their catalog, just call the store at 410-549-5187 or email me at tracy@photoscraps.net.  

Click Here  for the 
Full Stampendous 2015 Catalog

The catalog starts off with the pop-up card dies and the flower stamps and dies.  These items are on a boat waiting to be unloaded in LA.  I have preordered all of those items but I have no idea when we will actually receive them.


No comments: