Sunday, April 12, 2015

Day 2 in Boston

Hi Everyone,

Flat Lisa and I have been going all day long,  5 classes and we finished the day with 3 hours of make and takes.  Who knew crafting could be so tiring?  

First class of the day was Bo Bunny.  Flat Lisa saw the pink glitter paste and decided that she wanted a glitter sweater.  Now, she matches the mini album I made in class.  I think she wants me to make the album all about her.



While I was busy making lots of flowers, for this pretty box class...

Flat Lisa was off chatting with Els.

I had to convince her that being Frantaged was not going to match her new sweater.
She begged me to make this doggie card that reminded her of her baby Brody as a baby.




Flat Lisa almost got her hand stuck in the pretty border punch from Little B.   Then we would have had to make a trip to the flat hospital.






































Flat Lisa begged me to order this class kit from Petaloo.  The best part is that you just have to color the flowers.  They are all made for you to stick on.

We played more with the Creative Palette.  Good thing that Flat Lisa is laminated.
When Flat Lisa was looking at Ken Oliver's Color Burst tag samples, she was thinking of a pretty spring dress.
Ooh La La!!!  
Who wants to learn how to do this?  We are chatting with Ken Oliver about coming to Photo Scraps!
You will love him.  He is super nice and fun!
Flat Lisa actually made me feed her cake.  

Of course, Flat Lisa had to spend some time with Rhea but she was acting a bit off.  I think the sugar had a strange effect on her.  She was acting like a good angel to Rhea on her left side and ...
whispering naughty things in her right ear...  Flat Lisa.  No more sugar for you.
Flower making with Sandy.  Maybe, I'll get her to do a demo....

Tomorrow, I will be spending the day ordering lots of great new products.  Flat Lisa will probably be at the spa getting a massage...



No comments: