Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day 4 from Boston

Hi Everyone,

Our last classes in Boston were a whirlwind.  We are safely home and I may sleep for a month.

Sunday evening was spent with Dina Wakley.  I really enjoyed her crazy personality and loved playing with her paints.  Here is the group of store owners I got painty with.

Tim must be a morning person.


Monday started off nice and early with Tim Holtz and lots of Ranger goodies.  I have a Fosselized Amber marker, the New empty Distress ink pad that I made a custom blend with and new Distress Micro Glaze to seal your Distress!  This stuff is cool.
Flat Lisa definately can handle these long days better than I can.


I sat next to Donna, our Ranger rep.


Us with Tim

Even Mario got his picture with Flat Lisa.

Dyan's class was super fast paced and I am still trying to get the paint off my fingernails.








































We received a new die sample board from Impression Obsession.






















































New Mama Elephant.


New pet stamps

We received more of the Prima watercolor pencils.

Dyan's New book is back in stock

Here is another photo of Dyan and Flat Lisa.


We have Vivian's sample board for her next painting class.



Wacky Wednesday Cards
We have a super cute card for you this week and I is embossed with the words Thank You.  Available all day Wednesday and Thursday, just $2 each.

No comments: