Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sunday October 4th 11:00-2:00 PM DoveArt Studio Cards with Rhea

Everyone taking a class from Rhea will Save 10% Off all the Copic Markers they buy in the store. 

Sunday October 4th 11:00-2:00 PM
DoveArt Studio Cards with Rhea
3 Gorgeous new cards filled with coloring techniques.  
Kits Available  $34

Bring your basic card making kit: Scissors, foam pop up tape, double sided tape for ribbons, adhesive tape roller, paper piercer, Glue Dots, clear drying liquid adhesive such as glossy accents.  Just in case items include: Paper Trimmer and tweezers.

Must have include: Copic Markers, Colorless Blender Maker, Blending Solution and a sense of humor!  There are two things I don't share, my husband and my markers:)  I know I have probably forgotten something ....  so over pack just in case.  xoxo



No comments: