Thursday, April 2, 2009

Getting back to the daily grove

Hi everyone,

I'm getting back into the grove at the store. My head is still spinning with all the ideas that were thrown at us this past weekend. We have some of our fun samples displayed in the store and classes will be scheduled as soon as we start receiving the products in. Cindy will be making a version of my butterfly hanger with alcohol inks.


We have a couple of fun Bo Bunny classes planned. Card classes galore. All so exciting but I'm trying to figure out how we are going to fit it all in the calendar.

Here are some more photos from our trip.

Lisa and me with Carol , who was a fellow store owner who also works for Hero Arts and Jennifer McGuire.


Here is Lisa with Suzy, the designer for My Little Shoebox. She was a ball of energy who owns a scrapbook store as well as designs.



Today we received in our We R Memory Keepers new lines Tiffany and MVP. The lines are so fun and I can't wait to play with the 6x6 paper pads.

I forgot to mention that we received an order from Cornish Heritage Farms the Kim Hughes collection. These are very fun happy stamps.

No comments: