Sunday, April 26, 2009

Preview of Copic & Cuttlebug Day

Happy Sunday!

It was nice going in late today and leaving early. Many of you know I always go in late but I usually stay late. We had a great crop yesterday but we had a ton of left over Italian food from J & P New York Pizza. Shon cleaned the house (ahhhhh, I'm very happy about that) and invited a bunch of people over for dinner. We still have left overs but now it is a managable amount.

We now have all our samples for our Copic & Cuttlebug Demo Day. You may be thinking that one card doesn't look like it has either Copic or Cuttlebug. True but since I made the card I wanted to play with new die cut cards we got in and the Tim Holtz ink blending tool we used at the convention in Boston. I like getting inky.
Join us Wednesday from 11-2 or 6-8 PM for our Demos. Just drop in and buy a ticket for each Demo you want to do. Each ticket is $1. We have having a special coupon for anyone who does 4 Demos, 20% off all Rubber Stamps (in stock and on the floor, not valid on special orders). We will also be having a Preview of our Photo Scraps Bag Lady Promotion. Details coming soon.


No comments: