Thursday, April 9, 2009

So Much to say so little time to type

Hi All,

If you are on the email list, you just received a giant email from me. That took a while and I finally gave up on getting all the class photos in it. I forgot to mention that we received 15 boxes of Bazzill cardstock in this week. Now, we have almost all the colors, except greens which they must have had a run on since they were out of all the good greens. (Run on sentence, I know. I couldn't help myself.

I'm getting back in the groove of unpacking boxes. Boy, have there been a lot of boxes. One of the great deliveries today was the new issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today. You will get this magazine for free with a $35 purchase, while supplies last.


Here is the updated Calendar thru May 9th. We are not having any crops this weekend in honor of the Easter holiday and we will be closed on Easter Sunday. We have 2 All Day Crops scheduled for April 25th and May 9th.


I'm getting ready for Easter and today the Easter Bunny visited the store. Who knew that the Easter bunny scrapbooks. In other scrapbooking news, we just received Smooch, Karen Foster, We R Memory Keepers, Reminisce, new Impression Obsession stamps of the month and new $1 stamps. Here is the new Tiffany's line.


The new MVP line.


New Impression Obsession stamps of the Month.


Here is the new Smooch shimmer ink.


We have new $1 bins up front filled with new wood block stamps, glitter glue and springy chalks.


Some of the fun samples that Lisa and I made at the trade show.

No comments: