Friday, June 4, 2010

New Queen & Co. Wild Things

I was gone for a few days and now the store looks completely different!  Boy did we get a ton of new things in.  I had a hard time chosing things to work on because I wanted everything. 

The new Queen & Co Wild Things line is here and so much fun! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lisa created a new Creative Cafe Layout while I was gone.  We moved all the Creative Cafe Layouts to the DIY section by the cardstock.  These layouts are a great way to get your scrapping caught up.  I put the layouts all over my living room floor. Then, I go thru my photos and put the matching photos right in the bag.  When I go to a crop, I just grab my Creative Cafe layout kits and scrap the night away.
Photobucket

In case you missed it, we are having a guest instructor from My Sentiments Exactly teach a class at our store on Saturday June 12th from 1-3 PM.  You should see all the stamp sets she is giving out during her class.
Photobucket

No comments: