Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New week, new stuff

Hi Everyone,

The yard sale was a huge sucess for all our vendors.  Everyone that had a table sold lots of their old things and now they have the cash to get some new goodies.  We had a number of people that could not participate this time so we are planning another Yard Sale in the Fall.  As soon as I know the date, I will get that info out.

We received a large flower order from Petaloo.
Photobucket

We received a large order from Creative Imaginations, including the Oceana line.
Photobucket

We restocked the Tim Holtz Distress inks.
Photobucket

I would love some feedback on these beautiful pieces Laura created.  Teh frame was silver metal before she painted it.  I said it should be a class.  Let me know what you think.
Photobucket

I got a new rack for our ever growing selection of Alphabets.
Photobucket

2 comments:

kate blue said...

love it all and def want to hear about the yard sale in the fall-gives me time to organize!

Kat

Anonymous said...

can't wait for the next yard sale! I don't have anything to sell, but buying could be fun! Also, copics class was fun last night! Am looking forward to 102 :)