Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wacky Wednesday Stamp Camp

Hi Everyone,

Wacky Wednesday stamp camp is here again.  This week we have 3 loveley cards.  You will get to practice your Copic coloring on the two cards that Jill created using the newest Hero Arts stamps. 
Photobucket

I copied this idea from the Hero Arts blog.   You will be using the Tim Holtz Distress inks and Perfect Pearls to create this summer scene.
Photobucket

Lots of exciting things happened while I was away at the scrapbook convention.  We received the new adorable BasicGrey lines Oliver & Olivia. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
New KaiserCraft Hey Birdie. 
Photobucket

The Jungle Bug collection  had the most adorable bugs perfect for the little bug catchers.  
Photobucket

New Dollar goodies for our Dollar bins.  Glitter Glue, note pads and summery ink pads.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

New Echo Park A Walk in the Park.  Another adorable line!
Photobucket

I know a lot of people have been waiting for more Mudd Puddles.  I wiped out the booth at the Scrapbook Convention and brought it back to the store.   We have lots of great sand colors and even some new chipboard albums that will look great decorated in Mudd Puddles.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I wasn't able to get the beach pail album but I love how they decorated it with the net, sand and shells.
Photobucket

Here is me working my table at the all day crop at the scrapbook convention.
Photobucket

I took two BasicGrey classes from Becky Fleck the author of Page Maps. 
Photobucket

Here are the Lisa's with two of our wonderful customers. 
Photobucket

Here I am with Wendy Jo from Fiskars.
Photobucket

No comments: