Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Military Albums, New Idea Books & Day 2 at CHA

Hi Everyone,

U.S. ARMY Uniformed Scrapbook

Authentic U.S. Army ACU (Army Combat Uniform) scrapbook cover with a 12 x 12 expandable post-bound album. Custom embroidery of name tape and rank insignia available! Also in stock are the Marines, Air Force and Navy albums.
Photobucket
 
U.S. AIRFORCE PAPER PACK
Also in stock are Army, Navy and Marines paper packs

This paper pack contains 20 sheets of 12" x 12" paper. 20 unique branch specific designs. - 100lb text paper
- Acid Free - Lignin Free - Photo Safe
Photobucket

We received some great new idea books.
other new arrival magazines
new Cricut magazines

Thankfully today my camera was working and I got lots of photos to share.  As usual, there were lots of great things to choose from.  Of course, we are still ordering all the lines that I couldn't get to order at the show.
It was nice to get to see all the great people working the show like KC from My Mind's Eye. 
Snapbucket

Sandy Boyd our wonderful sales rep and Chris from Creative Imaginations.  He once ripped off Flat Lisa's head.
Snapbucket

Most of you will recognize Mitra from Impression Obsession and may know Cindy Smith one of our prior sales reps that we miss.  I haven't placed this order yet so if you have any requests let me know.  I'll be getting a bunch of the Christmas stamps.  And did I mention that we may be getting Mitra to teach a class in October? 
Snapbucket

Look at these adorable pumpkins on one of her cards.
Snapbucket

I love this set of Christmas Cards with Impression Obsession stamps.
Snapbucket

Suzy West was just enjoying the show this trip.  The good news is that we will be one of only 4 stores that she will be teaching at in September.  One of her classes is going to be using Simple Stories Christmas line.
Snapbucket

I was sucked in by this adorable garden gnome from Jillibean Soup.
Snapbucket

I just wished I could have gotten one of these cute gnome t-shirts.  If Lisa would have been with me, she would have mugged the girl in the bathroom for the t-shirt.
Snapbucket

These great little accordion albums will be a fun make and take.
Snapbucket

This winter line is just one of the five lines I ordered from Little Yellow Bicycle.
Snapbucket

Bella Blvd had great lines and I loved all their booth samples like this sports layout.
Snapbucket

And this printer tray is just begging to be a class.
Snapbucket

This KaiserCraft nativity calendar is going to be another fun class. 
Snapbucket



No comments: