Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 2 with Flat Lisa at CHA

Hi Everyone,

Tracy was tired tonight so I am taking over the blog and email.  I had a busy day full of classes.  Lots of playing with new products.  I started the day learning about a new Alcohol ink marker.  It has similarities to Copic but is a lot less expensive.  Good thing I was there to do the coloring since Tracy was so tired she couldn't color inside the lines.

































Tracy thought that she painted herself a pretty t-shirt but she doesn't know that I am wearing this dress as soon as she is not looking.
Here I am with famous crafter and TV hostess Julie Fei-Fan Balzer.  She taught me things that I need to know when I start doing video tutorials.
It was nice to see Stacy from Quick Quotes.  They have such a nice family business and she remembered me from the show I went to in March.
Sandy Boyd one of our great sales reps invited us to a fun Alice in Wonderland themed party by Moxxie.
While Tracy was busy ordering, I visited my new friends Carol and Cari. 
This piece looks like it was made for me.

The Mad Hatter looked a bit  scary but she offered me dessert.  Maybe if I eat it I will grow taller, just like Alice in Wonderland.

I had to be sure the Queen of Hearts was in a good mood so she wouldn't take off my head.
I made it through another busy day and I can't wait to get on the show floor tomorrow to see all the new products and cool samples. 


No comments: