Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello from Chicago

Flat Lisa and I made it to Chicago and had a crazy busy day getting catalogs and samples.  We saw about 40 vendor presentations today.  Lots of amaazing products and it is so hard to choose.

Our first stop was to say hi to KC, our favorite My Mind's Eye rep.  Flat Lisa tried to ditch me for the photo.

I may have ordered  a bit of the new Echo Park.  Flat Lisa was too busy chatting with Madison to help me with the lines.  She is such a flirt.


Wendy Vecchi created some amazing new embellishments that you are sure to love.
Flat Lisa pretended she was at a masquerade ball instead of a craft convention.
I was so excited to find this new stamp and die vendor, Jillian Vance Design.  She is 13 and started her own company with the help of her parents.  She is the designer and came up with an amazing die that I can't wait to demo.

Flat Lisa had fun playing with the new pick'n'place sticky pencil.  You can use it like the Quik stick that we can newer get in stock. 

She had a great time with the Kool Tak ladies but now she is trying to mimic their UK accents.  If she calls me poppet one more time, I may have to leave her in the room tomorrow.


No comments: