Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 3 From CHA, Wacky Wednesday & Bag Lady Bonus Days

Hello,

Today was a long day filled with lots of orders.  We have lots of great things happening at the store this week like Wacky Wednesday Cards, Jen Starr visiting


When I was leaving the hotel this morning, I could not get Flat Lisa out of bed.  She said she had worked so hard the 3 days that she wanted a spa day.   Yes, she sleeps with a pillow over her head.  I was not trying to smoother her. Really...

She got her hair done and her nails. 

I can't stand it when she eats in bed.  At least, she has her own bed to mess up. 







At some pint today, she must have put aside the chocolate because she made this fun explosion box that will be an upcoming class.




























So I had to shop by myself.  Luckily???? I ran into Sandy Boyd who
twisted my arm and made me buy lots of KaiserCraft goodies.  Think lots of great stuff to alter.


Ok, maybe the man candy helped a bit too...



Art Impressions has some adorable gift card holder stamps that I can't wait to order.  I'm bringing back the catalog so you can do preorders.
Speaking of Man Candy,  Here is KC again.  I may have ordered quite a bit of My Mind's Eye and it will be   to the store by the begining of August.

After a long day I treated myself to some real Chicago deep dish pizza.


Wacky Wednesday Cards

Lisa Halstead created this fun Paper Smooches card for you this week. 

 New Northwoods Rubber Stamps Halloween Board.

 New Tattered Angels Sprays.  These are all Limited Edition created by Jen Starr who is visiting us on Thursday.
















 Here is a pretty preview of a future class by Vanessa.  We will have the date figured out by early next week.











No comments: