Saturday, May 9, 2020

New Asuka Studios


Hi Everyone,

The Gorgeous new Asuka Studios papers have arrived. We also have some new goodies in store for you including a new Copic Coloring card class including online instruction videos from Nancy Sheads. The best way to order things is to send me an email with the items you want. You can respond to this email or email me at tracy@photoscraps.net. Thank you for your orders and your patience!

As some of you know, I have been doing daily Facebook live videos from the store showing new products, classes and some deals. Usually, I go live somewhere between 5:30 and 6:30 PM and then the video is then saved on the Facebook page. During the videos, people comment and let me know if they want to order the items in the video. Sometimes things sell out in the video feeds but I am always happy to order more!

New Asuka Studios






More Take & Make Cards



No comments: