Wednesday, May 6, 2020

New Goodies in Store now

Hi Everyone,

We have some new goodies in store for you including a new limited edition card class from Lisa Halstead. The best way to order things is to send me an email with the items you want. You can respond to this email or email me at tracy@photoscraps.net Thank you for your orders and your patience!

Thank you so much for watching my videos and placing orders.

As some of you know, I have been doing daily Facebook live videos from the store showing new products, classes and some deals. Usually, I go live somewhere between 5:30 and 6:30 PM and then the video is then saved on the Facebook page. During the videos, people comment and let me know if they want to order the items in the video.




 New Deco Foil Gel Duo can be used with a laminator or just let dry and apply pressure thru an embossing machine.






Take & Make Cards




No comments: