Friday, May 15, 2020

We are Back!!! Plus lots of New Class Kits

Hi Everyone,

Exciting News!!!  We can open the store!  Of course, it won't be the same hours but any hours makes me happy.   There are so many new goodies in store since the last time you visited.  Also, we added three more new class kits.  


We finally received the Tulla & Nornert Excellent Adventure kits in stock along with some open stock papers.






















  The best way to order things is to send me an email with the items you want. You can respond to this email or email me at tracy@photoscraps.net. Thank you for your orders and your patience! As some of you know, I have been doing daily Facebook live videos from the store showing new products, classes and some deals. Usually, I go live somewhere between 5:30 and 6:30 PM and then the video is then saved on the Facebook page. During the videos, people comment and let me know if they want to order the items in the video. Sometimes things sell out in the video feeds but I am always happy to order more!

No comments: